Making an impact with its sleek finishes, this four-bedroom, three-bathroom, a freestanding townhouse has been finished to uncompromising standards to deliver a luxurious contemporary lifestyle in a first-class location.
Those with a penchant for entertaining will love having access to a large,
modern kitchen (with stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops) along with the integration between the open-plan living/dining area and spacious, undercover alfresco area (with weather blinds, stainless steel outdoor fan and downlights) that make indoor-outdoor entertaining a seamless operation all year round.
Three generous-sized bedrooms are positioned in privacy upstairs (including the master with exclusive access to a stylish ensuite, study, walk-in-robe and balcony), along with a central family bathroom and additional separate toilet. The fourth bedroom and third bathroom are conveniently located on the ground floor; perfect for hosting guests!
Monash University is just around the corner, while Clayton North Primary
School, Clayton train station, local parks and reserves and the Monash
Freeway are within very close proximity of this fabulous first home,
investment or downsizing option.
The spacious 2 storeys townhouse features:
– 4 bedrooms plus study area and walk-in wardrobe in the master bedroom
– 3 bathroom plus an additional toilet
– 4 car space (Garage which can be fit in 2 cars as well as another 2
car space in front of the house)
– Undercover outdoor area in a spacious backyard
– Storage shed in the backyard
The excellent location is close to everywhere.
– Walking distance to Monash University
– 2 mins to Princes Highway and M1 Monash Freeway
– 5 mins drive to Clayton train station
– 2 mins to Mt Waverley Secondary College
– Walking distance to local parks and reserves
– Easy access to shops, restaurants, trams, trains, buses, and parks
Pictures are for illustration purposes only
If you are looking for a family home that has easy access to everywhere,
then look no further and book in an inspection with us!
Updated on February 11, 2021 at 7:08 am