• Bright L-shaped living and dining zone, along with a generous meals area decked with polished timber floors
• Sizable kitchen with breakfast bar, 5-burner gas cook top, wall oven and a walk-in pantry
• Three spacious bedrooms (2 with BIR, main with WIR and ensuite) and a neat and tidy central bathroom with a separate toilet.
• Rear sunroom and huge rear yard with alfresco decking.
• Further features include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, 2 x rain water tanks, solar power system and a double remote garage with internal and rear access.
Easy walking distance to Thomas Mitchell Primary School and Singleton reserve. Also conveniently close to Endeavour Hills Shopping Centre and Leisure Centre, Gleneagles Secondary College and transport options.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have allocated limited slots that only allow limited prospective tenants to attend for safety measures. Please register for an inspection and select a slot that is available. If there is no available slots, please contact the property manager to organise a private inspection. If you feel unwell or have been affected by COVID-19, please do not attend any inspections. Please maintain the necessary 1.5m distance from any other persons during the inspection and practice good hygiene. Thank you for your understanding.
Updated on June 12, 2020 at 4:14 am