Fantastic apartment located on Chapel Street, Melbourne’s most vibrant fashion and food strip, designer labels boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants. Not far away on the corner of Chapel Street and Toorak Road, the Jam Factory is now the shopping complex with Cinemas in it. With tram stops at your doorstep, direct trams to inner-city and Richmond; Walking distance to Melbourne High School and South Yarra train station. Woolworth, Big W, cafes and food court and lots more are on the ground floor of the Vogue building.
– 8 mins walk to the train station
– 5 mins walk to Yarra River
– 5 mins walk to tram towards City
– above Woolworths, Big W, heaps of restaurants and cafes
– Next to Melbourne High School
– 5 mins walk to Palace Cinema
This apartment has everything which features:
– 1 bedroom
– 1 bathroom
– Stainless Steel fully-fitted kitchen
– Built-in Wardrobe
– European Laundry
– Gas included
– Fully-equipped gymnasium
– Indoor lap-pool
– Steam room
– Outdoor Tennis Court
– Outdoor Barbeque area
This building has an embedded network
Pictures are for illustration purposes only!
Please register for our open inspections in case of cancellation and changes in the scheduled time.
Updated on February 17, 2020 at 7:29 am